Tuesday 8 April 2014

A Witches Cottage...

Hi all
Thought I'd share some pictures from my own display...  Up to now, I have only ever been able to display my mini's on 2 open shelves, however, recently I invested in a delightful room box.  This is how it looks so far...

My most favourite artists are:

Nikki Rowe
Jain Squires (Giddy Kipper Dolls)
Linda Cummins
Kay Shipp
Aleah Kay
Lory

and if you ever get chance to start collecting items from these great artists, I highly recommend it...

I've never met Nikki Rowe but you can't wish to correspond with a nicer person and the enchanted staff you can see on the far left of the picture was a gift she sent me, this is one of my most treasured mini's :o) (Please come back someday Nikki :o))

The witches (one in the middle and the one on the right) are made by Jain Squires of Giddy Kipper Dolls...  I love visiting Jain at the Miniatura and KDF shows, she is a fantastic kind person and you should see her little creations.  The detail in her doll faces are superb and I have got to say, that the detail she manages to get in to the 'hands' are awesome and very realistic!  I think I have about 6 of Jain's witches and hope to grow this collection even more!  Go visit her website here

Will stop rambling now, am off to sunny Tenerife on Friday for 10 days and I can't wait!





1 comment: